- 10:30:19: At first glance, tip of squirrel's tail hanging over edge of gutter looks like something else. Squirrel's nose very obviously squirrel.
- 11:50:43: Daily wordage goal met; infant book IV now over 20,000 words total. Now for laundry, kitchen (lamb shoulders in oven) & music.
- 15:19:07: The Consuming Passion: my table linens arrived. Fit picnic tables perfectly. Kitchen table (v. small) not so much. But love 'em.
- 15:22:50: Now have enough cloth napkins so no one will be stuck with paper, even for Thanksgiving.
- 18:17:52: How did I manage to turn OFF the oven while turning ON the top burner for the potatoes??
- 22:37:11: RT @robinmckinley: Gosh! I never thought about that! RT @AdviceToWriters: Dickens, as you know, never got round to starting his home pag ...
- 23:47:30: RT @Janet_Reid: Heads up writer friends: a warning on my blog about a writing contest with some VERY bad rules: http://tinyurl.com/47qhqwg
- 23:48:48: RT @NatGeoSociety: Thunderstorms can shoot beams of antimatter into #space. A must click if only for the illustration: http://on.natgeo. ...
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com