- 09:47:30: Books are tyrants. Last night newbook decided it wanted lots of words. Guess who sat up to write them. And this morning...more demands.
- 09:48:24: OTOH, a tyrant book is a big help...it's the ones writhing and fainting in coils and begging for support that take it out of me. #writing.
- 09:48:33: RT @BacklisteBooks: Scores of great out-of-print #ebooks in all genres, most just $2.99 -- Check it out! http://bit.ly/gMu2R2 #ebook #k ...
- 10:06:09: RT @MichaelPata: The first mammoth cloning experiment is officially underway http://on.io9.com/ebW1Ux
- 11:27:36: If you move into a house with carpet, do you know what's under it? The new book suggests some possibilities. #writing
- 14:27:36: Skies cleared, temps warmed, R- has frame up for wire for peas & beans in the new bed. Buzzed by prospecting bee--sorry, no flowers yet.
- 14:29:05: Re-use: top pipe from chain-link fence taken down on E-side now forms top of frame for chicken-wire pea & bean trellis. Baling wire binding
- 16:16:02: Chairs. Old rickety folding chairs will be replaced by sturdy wooden "library" chairs. Takes weeks, but worth it.
- 16:16:30: RT @BacklisteBooks: Welcome to LEIGH MICHAELS -- Award-winning contemporary and historical romances from the heartland of America
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com