- 10:22:52: Woke up at 5:15 am, about, for the usual reason, and out the bathroom window were the stars you see only on COLD clear nights.
- 10:23:57: Now it's a gorgeous clear day with icy draft coming through window beside computer. Should go above freezing later, they say.
- 10:24:36: Meanwhile, work beckons.
- 10:50:45: 40 days until KINGS OF THE NORTH comes out. (Am I excited? You betcha.)
- 12:35:38: RT @NatalieHanman: The Big Society Bail-In brings protest to your local bank - @UKuncut on its new campaign http://t.co/NxdzfRv #ukuncut
- 15:47:20: The propane truck has come and gone...now we can have the heater on (on more, that is. We've had it on, but cautiously.)
- 17:43:09: I'm only supposed to write 1000 words/day on the new book right now. So why 2133 today? Habit. It's hard to write less. #writing
- 21:56:42: It is possible to cast on with pencils. I'm not sure it's possible to knit with them. At least, not without less steep "points."
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com