- 00:29:24: Finished (???) revisions after K- pointed out motivation gap for major character. Fixed, I hope.
- 00:56:12: New post up at Paksworld blog: http://www.paksworld.com/blog/ More about the day & the book
- 00:58:18: Today's company brought baklava. Is there such a thing as too much baklava?
- 08:18:28: Pancakes for breakfast. Short time to work, then phone interview. Then another try for specific bug images. Come on, bugs, hold still!
- 08:38:30: Yesterday's photo of unknown fly is about ready to ship to BugGuide for ID. Spots and golden wings.
- 11:08:56: Yesterday's fly probably in genus Ptilodexia. Image on 80 acres blog:
http://www.80acresonline.org/blog/ Cute, isn't he?
- 11:26:15: Fun interview with Nanette Savard at GraphicAudio--they've done the Serrano-Suiza books and are starting on Vatta's War. Will be podcast.
- 14:14:30: No, there's never too much baklava. There may be too much eating of baklava.
- 18:08:43: A beautiful afternoon walk produced pictures to share:
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com