- 10:56:25: Working on revisions, waiting for farrier.
- 14:32:18: Farrier came, two horses trimmed, revisions progress. Sun's out, will take short walk.
- 16:45:49: Walk on land: one new species (Cassin's sparrow) and startled by great blue heron flying out of the grass in front of me.
- 18:06:01: The lump of lamb curry I was defrosting looked a bit odd. Because it was actually turkey dressing. Old label left on.
- 19:03:29: New post up at http://www.80acresonline.org/blog/ with pictures of new species (LeConte's Sparrow, not Cassin's...DUH to self!) And heron.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com