- 09:30:30: M- is in class, R- is out moving hay to the horses, I am here not writing the book. Something's wrong. (OK, started stock cooking, but...)
- 10:54:14: Escaped prisoners need food--starved two days. Easy button--revise file, put food in the wagon. But not tasty food. Meal, onions, etc.
- 11:06:01: Stock is smelling like stock now. But it's not done yet, of course. Bubbly-bubbly, garlicky-oniony, parsley and celery and carrots, o my.
- 11:40:46: Small plane hit building off 183 in Austin--they're thinking accident as witnesses saw it turn sharply as if to avoid just before hitting.
- 11:41:31: Evacuation procedures worked well--building's still burning but people (almost all, not sure of few) got out safely.
- 13:03:09: And now they're saying the guy set his own house on fire and hit the building on purpose. If people would just shut up until they know!
- 23:06:05: Delivered steel bowls and special book to ranch friends, drove to city & gave skates to son, took food to fencing (no fencing), came home
- 23:07:06: Looked a D.W.'s incredible series of photos of the demise and dismemberment of Mr. Muscle (was the bull THAT big? Yes.) Gory. Start small
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com