- 10:05:02: Apropos of discussion elsewhere. If my mother had censored my reading, I doubt I'd be a writer.
- 10:06:03: Snow tomorrow, they say. Sky looks like snow this afternoon. Think I'll start another soup and make more bread.
- 11:57:13: It's getting colder and darker. I'm about to go pick up new glasses at eye doctor's place.
- 15:26:41: To self: It is rude to yell troll and administer a sound thrashing on someone else's site. One bad turn does not justify another. Yet.
- 15:29:22: To troll: You might want to re-read the immortal Robbie's "To a Louse"
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com