- 07:43:46: R- is going down to get M- some computer stuff. I will be doing 50-dozen things here that didn't get done all week.
- 08:06:42: TX-gov backs plan to build Formula One racetrack near Austin, using $25Million tax money--can we say boondoggle?
- 08:09:13: Curriculum changes mean TX kids grow up more ignorant, but they can watch race cars use up fuel, make noise, pollute environment. Cui bono?
- 08:10:03: The smell of this is a lot of pork in somebody's barrel.
- 08:37:28: Map pages should be flat by now. So...I'm off to work on the master map again. Where in Pargun is Rostvok? Why there? Must make sense.
- 12:10:17: New post up at http://www.paksworld.com/blog/ with photo of map in progress.
- 12:51:13: Note to self: Do NOT let Rapidograph pens dry with ink in them unless you really want to struggle to get them flowing again or buy new set.
- 14:11:00: Leicester Red cheese (imported to local supermarket chain) makes astoundingly good cheese omelet. Neighbor's hens' eggs don't hurt either.
- 23:34:16: New post at http://www.80acresonline.org/blog/ with pictures of basketflower and butterflies and new beetle for our list.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com