- 10:31:09: Cartographer's nightmare: "Where did I put that swamp? And that other swamp? And that tributary?"
- 10:32:20: Note to self: Your mother was right AGAIN: clean the !**! pens immediately after use or you WILL regret it. Also, where is the other #2?
- 11:27:06: I happen to love Rapidograph pens. Except, that is, when I've let the ink dry in them. Even the #4 is refusing to unclog.
- 19:32:15: Rapidographs #3 and #4 are now clean & functioning #2 is *almost* there, will continue soak overnight. #0 may be unsalvagable, soaking.
- 20:33:22: Geckos on window screens at night keep eating beautiful moths. I wish they'd eat June bugs and cicadas...
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com