- 10:43:32: We got rain last night--1.5 inches. This is a "rescue rain" but not a saturating rain. However...more is supposedly on the way.
- 17:01:07: Page proofs will be showing up soon. MUST finish map before they do. Several more chapters wouldn't hurt, either.
- 17:01:57: More T-storms this afternoon--needed rain. But close strike lightning can make the cartographer's hand twitch while inking. Wiggly trail.
- 19:43:32: New post up at http://www.80acresonline.org/blog/ on predation in lily pond. Photos.
- 22:47:57: New post up at http://www.paksworld.com/blog/ with a bit more view of the master map--Fintha--and some background info.
- 23:18:03: Texas naturalist Ted Lee Eubanks' view of BP disaster & quality of reporting: http://www.birdspert.org/?p=462
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com