- 08:58:49: Understand it's easier for convention organizers to do schedules in Excel. But not all writers HAVE Excel & thus can't open file.
- 09:08:49: Luckily, the new Shiny can read them...whew!
- 12:30:59: Was able to open the Excel files with new Shiny, so all is well. Opened, printed, stapled, ready to take to Dragon*Con.
- 12:55:39: Note to self: Be VERY sure which burner you've turned on unless you like scrubbing stuff burnt into the pot and seeing smoke rise.
- 14:59:25: RT @kaysea14: Look at the surnames http://t.co/f3Pcj4O
- 22:03:33: An evening spent with two writer friends--priceless. (The talk? Fight scenes, prisons, Bolshevik revolution, car chases, agents, editors.)
- 22:39:17: RT @kaysea14: This is so so true. RT @Quotes4Writers “Don’t get it right, just get it written.” James Thurber (1894-1961)
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com