- 08:47:30: RT @doingitwrong: I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that my WiFi is acting up.
- 08:53:15: Austin American-Statesman did article on SFF writers for ArmadilloCon--interviewed women--didn't include even one woman in article. FAIL.
- 09:10:12: If only I had world enough and time....steampunked lightsaber: http://yfrog.com/n79b3j
But does it have sound effects???
- 09:12:19: Book plodding this morning...laundry and other necessary chores interfering. And last night was click beetle convention in bedroom.
- 09:14:33: Still lovin' the new business cards and the new stockpot. (No, I didn't stew the business cards, or put stockpot on the cards...<G>)
- 10:22:50: Young male cardinals (the bird, that is) just molting into adult red, but in patches, with bi-colored bills, look really funny.
- 14:05:25: Ate lunch outdoors. It was under 90F. Not far under, but under. Coolth. Bliss until ants found my homemade bread & Red Leicester cheese.
- 14:08:16: RT @LeeGoldberg: Publishers Weekly Whores Itself http://bit.ly/dzxFoF
- 22:23:12: Good choir practice, but D- heading off for Burning Man, leaving us bereft again. Still, any day I can sing Mendelssohn is a good day.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com