- 00:14:08: Sir Terry Pratchett made himself a sword: http://preview.tinyurl.com/2vv2x3p Image at http://tinyurl.com/2dahryo (scroll down page.)
- 14:32:51: RT @TanyaHuff: Nothing sadder than a Starbucks after the perky teen summer staff has left behind the cranky under-employed 20 somethings.
- 14:36:26: R- building arbor over plank walkway that now crosses from driveway to garden (there's a ditch.) Plan is for pretty stuff to grow over it.
- 14:38:16: Given that soil depth is maybe 8 inches, in a drought-and-flood-prone region, this may or may not work.
- 14:39:36: RT @NASA: Flooding in Mexico from Hurricane Karl revealed by infrared & visible light captured by NASA's Terra. http://go.usa.gov/xng
- 17:46:06: RT @kaysea14: "Being a writer is like standing naked in the High Street hoping people won't find you ridiculous." Graham Storrs (aka @gr ...
- 21:45:29: New progress report up at http://www.paksworld.com/blog/ as Book crosses the 150,000 word line.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com