- 07:34:28: Awake. Stayed up too late, so...wishing for more sleep. Alas, not happening until tonight...too much to do again.
- 07:35:48: OTOH, the last 700 words of writing, all post-midnight, accomplished something important. Now for the next 8000. Or so.
- 13:27:40: Today is "cut down the rotting/leaning tree" day. And "prune the live oaks" day. The song of the chain saw snarls across the land.
- 15:54:59: Our barn cat Cleo was attacked this morning by a larger cat and lost some fur--I levitated out the door, chased the baddie away....
- 15:57:03: ...checked the damage--less than expected, thanks to very heavy undercoat, some now missing. Long petting session in afternoon.
- 16:02:26: Benoit B. Mandelbrot died at 85...NYT obit http://tinyurl.com/2b3xdyb
- 18:17:31: Tree-trimming resulted in room to put picnic table and benches under tree at side of vegetable garden. V. handy location.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com