- 07:51:55: Morning. Cold. Clear. A few fading contrails across the blue. Sunlight advancing across the field. Writing.
- 14:54:24: RT @NatureNews: "Science is merely an extremely powerful method of winnowing what's true from what feels good." Carl Sagan
- 15:06:10: At least all the chapters now have the right number...still working on what had better be the last added scene. #writing
- 15:40:33: Last scene added seems to be done. Can it be? Am I really ready to call this thing "done"??? Will see what R- says about it. #writing
- 17:07:43: RT @NASA_EO: Tidal Flats and Channels, Long Island, Bahamas [image] http://tinyurl.com/2c7kdh8 #NASA
- 17:56:55: Found missing cellphone (fell out of purse onto floor of car and slid under something) the usual way. (Why have 2 phones? That.)
- 17:57:13: Means need to reorganize purse so things don't pop out so easily.
- 17:59:14: Actually I need to reorganize EVERYTHING but that's a task so terrifying that I instantly retreat into plotting the next book.
- 18:18:01: Another "Annals of Revision" post on http://www.paksworld.com/blog/ Welcome to the sausage factory...
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com