- 08:59:58: 12F. Windchill well below that. Brrrrr. At least the power came back on last night. Chopped ice in horse trough with axe.
- 10:54:03: RT @NatureNews: Listen to the lessons of The King's Speech http://ow.ly/3OWCx
- 10:54:08: RT @BacklisteBooks: Don't want to miss #ebook #sale? Join mailing list sign-up! DRM-free #backlist, all formats http://bit.ly/aIxxCM
- 10:55:37: Horses eager for food, unwilling to wait while I muck out. Mac has ice on whiskers, proof he drank. Boyo doesn't, and he's colic-prone.
- 11:59:34: Went to bank, feed store, post office--the essentials of small town/rural life. Horses are moving around more now, working on their hay.
- 17:38:14: RT @NASA_EO: Historic Winter Storm Moves Across the U.S. [image] http://tinyurl.com/6ygox9g #NASA
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com